South Sprigg St. bridge reopen

The bridge on South Sprigg Street is reopen. The bridge closed in 2013 due to sinkholes. Federal Highway Administration Emergency Relief Program provided a grant to fund 80 percent of the project’s cost and the City of Cape Girardeau covered the remaining 20 percent. Repairs cost $5.1 million.

Photo Gallery